Due to the context, the following visa applications are accepted by the French Embassy:
- For France :
- People fully vaccinated with a vaccine approved by the European Medicines Agency (Astrazeneca-Oxford, Johson&Johnson, Moderna, Pfizer)
- People non-vaccinated but who justify an imperious ground to travel. See https://www.interieur.gouv.fr/Actualites/L-actu-du-Ministere/Attestation-de-deplacement-et-de-voyage.
- For Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands and Sweden: C type visa applications
Notice: Being granted a visa does not mean that entry to the country is authorized (entry requirements to the mentioned countries should be verified in advance by applicants).
Data Privacy Notice
You are about to book an appointment and provide us with some personal data. Capago handles your personal data in full respect of the applicable laws and especially according to the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") approved by the EU Parliament and applicable since 25th of May 2018.
Since we store your data in data centres located within the European Union, you have the right under the "GDPR", to request rectification, erasure, portability and access to your personal data from us.
When visiting several Schengen Countries for tourism, the competent Member State is the one with the longest duration of your journey. If the longest duration can not be determined (exact same amount of days), the competent Member State is the one you intend to enter first.
Please note that:
- For Schengen Short Stay Visa, you can apply 6 months in advance
- For Long Stay Visa, you can apply 3 months in advance
- For Seaman Application, you can apply 9 months in advance